★★★★★ Top Rated Wedding Planner in Santorini
Orthodox Wedding Package
Orthodox wedding at a Greek church
For the couple and their guests (up to 30 guests)
Traditional escort of the bride to the church by local musicians
Church of your choice
Photography – videography services provided
Santorini is one of the most famous destinations where Orthodox Weddings take place since there is a great number of churches scattered throughout its various villages or on the caldera. Most of the churches are simple, whitewashed, adorned with blue domes that perfectly match the blue sky with a backdrop of Santorini’s caldera in the Aegean Sea. It is no wonder that thousands of people from all over the world choose Santorini for their wedding.
According to the Greek Orthodox Church, first and foremost, the marriage must be conducted in an Orthodox Church. With interfaith marriages, the non-Orthodox partner must have been baptized in water in the name of the Holy Trinity. A marriage cannot take place in the Orthodox Church between an Orthodox Christian and a non-Christian. The non-Orthodox partner must be a person who belongs to a Christian denomination acceptable to the Orthodox Church.
- Orthodox wedding ceremony at a Greek Orthodox church
- Transport to and from the church with an air-conditioned car (for the couple – max 3 hours)
- Transportation to and from the church for the guests
- Bridal bouquet and Groom boutonniere
- 2 floral arrangements on pedestals (lampades)
- Flower garland for the door decoration of the church
- Basket of petals and rice for throwing after ceremony
- Wedding cake for everybody, to be served at the reception venue
- Vinsanto (sweet wine) for the ceremony
- Traditional sugar almonds (koufetta)
- Wedding Crowns (2 stefana) for the ceremony unity
- 2 local musicians for one hour at the wedding location
- Documentation including license fees and legal costs- translation fees are not included
- Booking of Church and Priest
- Wedding supervision
- A personal wedding consultant to guide you through the process, from your initial enquiry, up to the day of your wedding
- Personal escort for signing of the registry book to generate Marriage Certificate
This package offers more services to the couple and their guests (up to 30) who opt for an Orthodox traditional wedding on the unique island of Santorini.
Feel free to contact Divine Weddings Santorini and give your preferred wedding dates or any special requirements (photographer or wedding video or extra decoration or else) and we will try to provide you with all appropriate information starting to create your dream wedding package in Santorini.